Thursday, February 19, 2015

CNY'15 Movie Date!


Hello everyone! Happy Chinese New Year! 2015 equal to the year of sheep for the Chinese community. May all the happiness & luxurious will become ours!

Well, that was just the intro for my entry today. But what I'm going to write is not about the CNY celebration. Gheeee... I tumpang happy lah because I pun dapat lah bercuti sama! Hehehe...

Today was my movie date with S! *Love is in the air!* Lalalalalalalalalalala...

Thanks so much S for our movie date today! Even that was your second time watch that movie... Hehehe... But that movie was really great! I enjoyed every moment along the show!

Kingsman : The Secret Sevice. Yeah... That's the title of the movie. And when I checked the movie rating at IMDB, that's awesome! The rating was quite high, 8.3! And it's considered as a MUST watch movie! Hehehehe... Nothing much I can tell you here, but this one is really recommended movie. Just go to the cinema and enjoy it by yourself! Hehehehe...



That's all for today. I need more rest & energy, because tomorrow will be another journey with my aunty! Where are we heading to??? Shhhhh... I'll tell you in my next entry... Hahahahaha... Entah bila lah tu kan???

Nite everyone!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment